Losing weight can be such a drag! It costs you not only money, but your time, and in a world where time is money, this can be a hard pass for many of us. But wait.. what if there was a better way?? Cue the new and exciting world of “fat freezing”.. Read below to unveil the best fat freezer reviews.
Traditional methods like diet and exercise can rack up your bills with healthy foods and memberships to the gym and/or personal trainers. It’s even more wasteful to your wallet when food goes bad—because lets be honest, there’s always food that goes to waste—and you miss gym dates because your days and weeks don’t have the time for it.
But before giving up entirely on losing weight, you need to investigate fat freezing products and how they can help with your weight loss journey, without putting your body, or your wallet, to strain.
Fat Freezing benefits.
- Non-surgical treatment – Fat freezing is non-invasive procedure, which means you avoid all the downsides of surgery, such as needles, scars, downtime and lengthly recovery process. It’s also much less of a commitment and can be done in the comfort of your home.
- Natural looking results – The results you get from fat freezing are very natural since the fat is broken down by your body over time and there are no scars left behind. The lack of scarring is a huge benefit for many patients, who don’t want another thing that makes them self-conscious about their appearance. CoolSculpting doesn’t require any incisions to be made on the treated areas.
- A boost to your confidence – There’s no doubt that making positive changes to your body can have a big positive impact on your confidence. When you’re no longer self-conscious about those stubborn pockets of fat, you’ll feel a lot better about yourself.
- Safe and effective –The fact that fat freezing products don’t require any incisions means it’s a very safe form of treatment too.
- Minimal reported side effects– Minimal reported side effects include temporary numbness of treated area, rash and increased sensitivity.
Costeffective – Especially newer at home fat freezing treatments are relatively inexpensive compared to most other effective weight loss methods.
Fat Freezing products cost
Doing your fat freezing treatment at home is much cheaper than having it at clinics. A fat freezing product for home use could be anywhere from $150-$600 (depending on wrap or machine form), and some are even as effective as the commercial machines. This is a perfect option for those who are not comfortable opening their bodies to strangers.
Fat Freezing product reviews
These are highly recommended products for at home fat freezing treatments as compared to a costly clinical procedure.
Blue Fat Freezing System – 2019 BEST OVERALL FAT FREEZING SYSTEM!
The blue fat freezing system uses controlled temperatures to help you lose those stubborn inches on your sides, back, abs and legs. It even helps tighten skin and reduce cellulite.
Blue pioneered this space and was the very first at home fat freezing system. In our research and tests it was by far the highest quality product of the bunch. Also according to the customers we contacted it was also the most effective of our fat freezer reviews.
Blue proprietary dual targeting technology uses specially engineered cold packs consisting of two unique inner and outer layer refrigerant formulas. Each layer has a different purpose. The outer layer works to insulate the inner layer to further extend cooling while maintaining comfort by contouring to your body.
The inner layers special formula allows it to harden significantly more and drop to a much colder temp than traditional refrigerants. This allows the blue dual targeting packs to reach temperatures up to 16-22° lower and maintain their temperature 6 times longer which triggers optimal fat cell death.
Blue’s engineered compression wraps are designed to insulate & extend the optimal temperatures needed to safely and quickly lose weight without causing damage or adverse effects on your skin. All this so you can get on with your busy day doing the activities you know and love.
- High quality neoprene and suede wraps
- High quality dual targeting layered gel packs
- Comfortable to wear and forms nicely to your body – even legs/arms
- Reduces inches in targeted areas
- The only con with the blue system is that it’s a bit more expensive than others we reviewed. However based on customer feedback it’s by far the most effective system.
Slim-Easy at Home Fat Freezing System
The Slim-Easy weight loss kit uses a special pack that will get as cold as dry ice if you let it versus other weight loss treatments that use gel packs. This ensures that you are getting the coldest treatment possible. The product has gone through extensive testing to make sure that it is safe and effective for users. You can now feel confident again in your body without having to head to the gym several days a week!
- No down time needed with this at home kit
- Known as the most affordable option on the market
- Uses FDA-approved dry ice packs for the coldest/longest freezing on today’s market
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Very affordable unlike spas and clinics
- Helps treat fat in areas such as stomach, arms, legs, and waist
There have not been very many cons presented with this product other than the fact that you cannot physically buy in stores so you must wait for it to be shipped and delivered online.
Asrais Touch Fat Freezing System
About Asrai’s Touch
- Using cold to lose fat, a more natural to slim down.
- A fast, easy fat loss procedure in the privacy of your home
- Can be used on your waistline, love-handles, thighs and buttocks
- Tailored for busy lifestyles; take it out, put it on and repeat.
- Will work best when combined with proper diet and exercise program.
Isavera Fat Freezing System
The Isavera fat freezing product is somewhat based on the same components that blue pioneered. However based on our inspection of the product this system is somewhat cheaply made.
When we attempted to contact their customer service (to discuss their product and ask to interview real customers) we could not get a response and therefore aren’t as confident that their claims of guaranteed money back results would be accurate as well.
At this time based on the above we would not recommend the Isavera fat freezing product unless you’re looking to take a gamble on a less expensive product.
- Less expensive option
- Absent customer service department
- Poor product quality
The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared,* non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting—so you’ll look great from every angle.
What are the risks of Coolsculpting
Some common side effects of CoolSculpting include:
- Tugging sensation at the treatment site. …
- Pain, stinging, or aching at the treatment site. …
- Temporary redness, swelling, bruising, and skin sensitivity at the treatment site. …
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia at the treatment site.
How many times do you have to do CoolSculpting?
Each treatment will be performed several months apart, to give the body enough time to react naturally, and dispose of the fat cells organically. Typically it is best to wait a minimum of 30 days before starting a new session of CoolSculpting, with 4 months being ideal.
What is the average cost of Coolsculpting?
Small Applicators ~ $750 per hour. If you’ve booked yourself a session for a CoolSculpting treatment, chances are you’ll be a suitable candidate for a small applicator, which comes in three varieties: CoolCore – A problem for many people, especially women, is excess fat in the belly area.
- FDA approved
- Safe and effective
- Administered by a professional
- Multiple treatments needed
- Must drive to clinic each time
Fat Freezer body sculpting system
After researching this product we do not recommend it at all. It is one of possibly 100 copycat products selling under different names on Amazon and other retailers. We looked at reviews extensively and nothing convinced us this product is worth a try.
If you’ve never tried fat freezing products or treatments before, you can benefit from them as long as you’re careful in selecting the right product for you. We recommend the blue fat freezing system as an at home fat freezing treatment and Coolsculpting for a clinical treatment option.