Losing weight can be such a drag! It costs you not only money, but also your time. But wait, what if there was a better way? The new and exciting world of “fat freezing”. Read below to unveil the best fat freezer reviews.
But before giving up entirely on losing weight, you need to investigate fat freezing products and how they can help with your weight loss journey.
Fat Freezing benefits.
- Non-surgical treatment – Fat freezing is a non-invasive procedure, which means you avoid all the downsides of surgery. This includes needles, scars, downtime and lengthy recovery process. It’s also much less of a commitment and can be done in the comfort of your home
- Natural looking results – The results you get from fat freezing are very natural since the fat is broken down by your body over time. The lack of scarring is a huge benefit for many patients
- A boost to your confidence – There’s no doubt that making positive changes to your body can have a positive impact on your confidence. When you’re no longer self-conscious about those stubborn pockets of fat, you’ll feel a lot better about yourself
- Safe and effective –The fact that fat freezing products don’t require any incisions means it’s a very safe and effective form of treatment too
- Minimal reported side effects– There are minimal reported side effects. These include temporary numbness of the treated area, rash and increased sensitivity
Fat Freezing Products Cost
Doing your fat freezing treatment at home is much cheaper than having to pay fees each month at a clinic. A fat freezing product for home use could be anywhere from $150-$600 (depending on wrap or machine form). Some are even as effective as the commercial machines.
Fat Freezing Product Reviews
These are highly recommended products for at home fat freezing treatments compared to a costly clinical procedure. We also included the best fat freezer reviews among each product.
Blue Fat Freezing System – 2019 BEST OVERALL FAT FREEZING SYSTEM!
The blue fat freezing system uses controlled temperatures to help you lose those stubborn inches on your sides, back, abs and legs. It even helps tighten skin and reduce cellulite.
Blue pioneered the space of fat freezing and was the very first at home fat freezing system. In our research and tests it was by far the highest quality product. Also according to the customers we contacted, it was also the most effective of our fat freezer reviews.
Blue proprietary dual targeting technology uses specially engineered cold packs consisting of two unique inner and outer layer refrigerant formulas. Each layer has a different purpose. The outer layer works to insulate the inner layer to further extend cooling while maintaining comfort by contouring to your body.
The inner layers special formula allows it to harden significantly more and drop to a much colder temp than traditional refrigerants. This allows the blue dual targeting packs to reach temperatures up to 16-22° lower and maintain their temperature 6 times longer which triggers optimal fat cell death.
Blue’s engineered compression wraps are designed to insulate & extend the optimal temperatures needed to safely and quickly lose weight without causing damage or adverse effects to your skin. This allows you to get on with your busy day doing the activities you love.
- High quality neoprene and suede wraps
- High quality dual targeting layered gel packs
- Comfortable to wear and forms nicely to your body – even legs/arms
- Reduces inches in targeted areas
- The only con with the blue system is that it’s a bit more expensive than others we reviewed.
Slim-Easy at Home Fat Freezing System
The Slim-Easy weight loss kit uses a special pack that will get as cold as dry ice if you let it. This is in comparison to the other weight loss treatments that use gel packs. This ensures that you are getting the coldest treatment possible. The product has gone through extensive testing and trials to make sure that it is safe and effective for users. You can now feel confident again in your body without having to head to the gym several days a week!
- No down time needed with this at home kit
- Known as the most affordable option on the market
- Uses FDA-approved dry ice packs for the coldest/longest freezing on today’s market
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Very affordable unlike spas and clinics
- Helps treat fat in areas such as stomach, arms, legs, and waist
There have not been very many cons presented with this product other than the fact that you cannot physically buy in stores so you must wait for it to be shipped and delivered online.
Slim-Easy Fat Freezing System
This at home fat freezing system is quite possibly the most affordable option on the market. The gel packs that come with this product are able to get as cold as the temperature of dry ice. This makes them the coldest/longest freezing packs on the market today. With this being said, your fat cells have no chance at survival against this technology.
Slim-Easy offers a sixty-day money back warranty so you can be assured that this product will work for you! It also comes with a neoprene compression belt to make sure that those ice packs stay cold for long periods of time while getting rid of your unwanted fat.
Isavera Fat Freezing System
The Isavera fat freezing product is based on the same components that blue pioneered. However, based on our inspection of the product this system is cheaply made.When we attempted to contact their customer service (to discuss their product and ask to interview real customers) we could not get a response. Therefore, we aren’t confident that their claims of guaranteed money back results would be accurate. At this time, based on the above, we would not recommend the Isavera fat freezing product unless you’re looking to take a gamble on a less expensive product.
- Less expensive option
- Absent customer service department
- Poor product quality
The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the only FDA-cleared,* non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you’ll look great from all sides.
What are the risks of Coolsculpting
Some common side effects of CoolSculpting include:
- Tugging sensation at the treatment site
- Pain, stinging, or aching at the treatment site
- Temporary redness, swelling, bruising, and skin sensitivity at the treatment site
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia at the treatment site
How many times do you have to do CoolSculpting?
Each treatment will be performed several months apart, to give the body enough time to react naturally, and dispose of the fat cells organically. Typically it is best to wait a minimum of 30 days before starting a new session of CoolSculpting, with 4 months being ideal.
What is the average cost of Coolsculpting?
Small Applicators ~ $750 per hour.
- FDA approved
- Safe and effective
- Administered by a professional
- Multiple treatments needed
- Must drive to clinic each time
Fat Freezer body sculpting system
After researching this product we do not recommend it at all. It is one of possibly 100 copycat products selling under different names on Amazon and among other retailers. We looked at reviews extensively and nothing convinced us that this product is worth a try.
If you’ve never tried fat freezing products or treatments before, you can benefit from them as long as you’re careful in selecting the right product. Hopefully these best fat freezer reviews will help you choose the right product and company. We recommend the Blue fat freezing system. It is an easy, at home fat freezing treatment with good reviews and results.